Survival guide to selling headwear
Published - 25th April, 2016
Sharon Lee’s Survival guide to selling headwear.
“Survival of the Fittest” is a statement you hear a lot, not just in the wilderness but also in business. But to survive you need the right tools, knowledge, and commitment.
At Sharon Lee, we are committed to helping you sell headwear easier and quicker than ever before, by doing the hard work and preparation for you, and below are just some examples of how;
- Constant Product Development – In the UK and in the Far East. Sharon Lee is constantly pushing the boundaries both with the UK branding techniques and bespoke fabrics, styles and branding.
- In House Production – Quick turnarounds on CAD designs and Embroidery, including 3D Embroidery, with full expert knowledge and backup.
- Dedicated, customer focused staff – who are here to advise and explain what would be the best option for you and your customer.
- Stock Headwear – quality products available in a wide range of options and colours, but should you have a more specific requirement there is also access to the Atlantis range of retail and promotional headwear.
- Accreditation and Socially Responsible Manufacturing – Sedex Accreditation and a range of company/brand specific audits all available upon request.
- Plain Catalogue Site – In the form of searchcaps.co.uk . Regularly updated with high-quality imagery. This site is perfect for quickly searching for a specific style, colour or design of cap.