IN HOUSE PRODUCTION
At Sharon Lee, on top of our large range of OFF THE SHELF headwear options, we also have a wide range of branding techniques and services available IN HOUSE.
Our team of experts can adivse what will work best for you and your client, taking into account the intricities of the logo, leadtimes and budgets.
Are IN HOUSE production services are fully audited and Sharon Lee as a company have also undergone a full SMETA audit. Innovation as Standard is a statement we stand by and this can be seen from the ever growing options of branding you see below. From flat embroidery to state of the art LASER etching and Applique, we truly believe we are at the forefront of Headwear Decoration.
DISCOVER WHAT CAN BE ACHIEVED HERE IN THE UK WITH OUR RANGE OF BRANDING TECHNIQUES AND SERVICES - START YOUR JOURNEY NOW!
- 7 Heads of embroidery, split over 8 x 8 Head and 1 x 12 Head Tajima Embroidery Machines.
- The latest digitizing software allowing for more detailed amendments and changes to logos prior to embroidery.
- 2 x Single Head Tajima sampling machines allow for quick turn around of pre-production samples for approval.
- High quality MADEIRA threads used on all of our embroidery – including Classic/Poly Neon/ Frosted and more.
- Production Capacity of xxxx embroidery’s per week.
- 3D Embroidery experts using knowledge gained from years of testing and tweaking the process.
- 2 step QC procedure – each cap is checked prior to embroidery and then again after embroidery, meaning that the cap is always to the highest standard and the final branding matches that of the approved sample.
The latest in state of the art laser technology is now available IN HOUSE at Sharon Lee, there is far to much to explain in a simple section of the website that we have created a dedicated page which gives much more detail and explications about what this technology offers and how it works which can be found below.
Be it a laser etched logo across the front of a cap or a more detailed layered applique utalising a range of different fabrics, embroidery and laser branding techniques, the LASER BRIDGE offers a totally new dimension to IN HOUSE branded headwear, never seen before on stocked off the shelf caps.
Below are just a small selection of what can be achieved using the LASER BRIDGE technology but to learn more and to see the machine in action click the link button below.