We’re looking for an Account Manager
A driven sales person is needed to join our well established and well renowned accessories manufacturing company. As a driven sales person, you will use an extensive database of lapsed customers, previously missed opportunities, and ever growing new opportunities, to “on board” and “activate” new business. Once your accounts are active, you will need to nurture and maintain your account base, maximising customer spend and relationship building across your account bank.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with new and lapsed clients
- Plan and execute sales strategy to identify and drive new business opportunities
- Ability to analyse, target and prioritise immediate, mid term, and longer term opportunities, using strategies to maximise on each.
- Managing the entire sales from Prospecting, Presenting, Negotiating, Closing and Account Handling
- Manage orders across an international supply chain to ensure the product is delivered to the specification and deadline of some of the worlds most well known and specific brands
- Ensure the vast array of key details for all stakeholders are effectively communicated and managed, to ensure the smooth delivery of all aspects for the order.
- Work within a well established sales and account management team, to aid with their orders and opportunities during holidays and where necessary
Who are we looking for?
You will be be ambitious, motivated and highly driven, with good people skills. You will be persuasive and able to win orders, yet thorough with key details and effective information passing and recording.
You must also have the ability to a build good relationships via telephone, email, and in face to face environments.
You will have have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be thorough in your approach.
Your ability to be adaptable and willingness to have a hands on approach is important to our family company culture.
- At least 1 year of experience in a sales or account management role.
- Proven track record in developing strong customer relationships.
- Grade C (4/5) or above in Math’s and English at GCSE standard.
- College (A level standard) qualification or equivalent experience.
- Degree in a business management or a fashion related course is desirable but not essential
- Can-do attitude, with willingness to turn your hand to anything is essential
Able to work work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Salary Up to £23K + commission (salary depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday entitlement
- Nest Government Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working after trial period
- A small family owned company flexibility, combined with the growth potential that comes from a growing company
More about Sharon Lee
Sharon Lee Limited lead the market in producing branded headwear for the retail, music merchandise, promotional, and workwear industries. The list of opportunities and sectors is vast, and the right person will have excellent opportunities to be part of significant growth of a company which is already over 75 years old.
Working with suppliers and customers throughout the world, the company works with the most reliable and dynamic supply chain, to deliver our ethos of: The highest level of service and the highest level of product quality!